- GENERAL TERMS
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data are being processed by Torus sp. z o. o. sp. k., with its seat in Gdańsk (postal code: 80-309),al. Grunwaldzka 415.
- While you are browsing our website, we are collecting in particular: IP address, URL address, pieces of information concerning you activities on the website, including clicks on the website elements, data and time of accessing the website, name of your Internet service provider, information about type of your operating system and your browser.
- Your personal data are being collected via cookie files which you have accepted and by using Google Analytics tool.
- Your personal data are being processed to enable you full functionality of our website and for analytical purposes to improve a quality of the content and to develop and enhance different functionalities of the website. The legal basis of processing your personal data is your consent (article 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
- Your personal data may be processed by us also for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims regarding the website usage or regarding your personal data processing – because processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us (article 6 (1) (f) GDPR),which is the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Your personal data will be processed by us in different terms, depending of the purpose:
- to enable you browsing our page for analytical purposes to improve a quality of the content – until you close your web browser (so called session cookies) or until you delete cookie files from the history of web browsing in the web browser (so called persistent cookies);
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims regarding the website usage or regarding your personal data processing – until the limitation periods lapse or until you object the processing;
- Your personal data may be transferred to recipients who process data on our behalf as a providers of below mentioned services:
- archive storage
- marketing, promotion and analytical services (including providers of satisfaction or preferences
- consulting services.
Your personal data may be transferred also to recipients who are entitled to obtain them pursuant to the binding legal provisions, including law enforcement authorities, tax offices and other public authorities.
- Your personal data are not used for an automated decision-making purposes and will not be the subject of the profiling.
THE RIGHTS REGARDING PROCESSING OF YOU PERSONAL DATA
- Provision of the personal data (that is the express of the consent) is completely voluntary and you can refuse to submit it (refuse or withdraw consent) without detriment; however due to the technical reasons, it may hinder or unable browsing the website.
- You have the right to access to your personal data processed by us and to obtain copy of them.
- You are also entitled to demand rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing.
- On ground relating to your particular situation you may object to processing of your personal data with purpose to establish, exercise or defend of legal claims.
- You have the right to data portability which means you can receive the personal data concerning you, which you provided to a us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. If it is technical feasible, you are entitle to have your personal data transmitted directly by us to another controller.
- If you think that the processing of your personal data infringes provisions of law regarding the data protection, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- If you accept cookie files, you have also the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Full details about processing of your personal data in case of the acceptance of cookie files, you can find here.
In order to perform above mentioned rights you can contact us:
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- in writing, by sending correspondence to us: Torus sp. z o.o. Sp. k., al. Grunwaldzka 415, 80-309 Gdańsk, with a note: “Protection of personal data”.